Hi, I’m Anne! 👋
I handle the tech-y details for online business owners so that they can focus their time and energy on revenue-generating work.
In my work, I use a combination of strategy + tech savvy to serve online businesses.
There’s a lot of noise out there about the “best” websites. Sifting through all of the information and watching countless YouTube videos is beyond frustrating.
I focus on what works. What website tools make things faster, better and easier to manage. What keeps businesses running smoothly behind the scenes.
On a personal level…
- I’m a Mom to two kids who keep me on my toes all day.
- I have the best rescue dog in the world, Radley, and an ultra supportive and patient husband who works in advertising.
- I grew up in a suburb of Kansas City, but I now call sunny Austin, Texas my home. I’ve also lived in New York, Los Angeles, Minneapolis and Charlottesville, Virginia.
- I’m a proud alum of the University of Virginia (wahoowa!).
- I have a secret obsession with cross stitching. I also love to read and dream of writing a novel one day.
- I can’t wait to learn more about you and help you reach your online business goals.