We are currently hiring for the following roles. All positions are on a freelance/contract basis. Rate and number of hours are dependent upon experience and availability.
We are 100% remote – work from your home or wherever you’d like.
We are looking for rockstar candidates who check all of the following boxes:
- Excellent customer service; willing to go above and beyond to make clients happy
- A love of learning; willing to do a little bit of research and tinkering to learn new skills as projects require
- Attention to detail
- Communicative and fun to work with
- Native or fluent English speaker
We are currently hiring for the following roles:
Senior WordPress Developer
The Senior WordPress developer will tackle a wide variety of WordPress-related projects, ranging from custom theme builds and custom plugins to general troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- 3+ years experience working with WordPress sites on a regular basis
- Well-versed in CSS/HTML/PHP (JS and MySQL are a bonus)
- Strong grasp of WordPress theme and plugin structure
- Experience working with and customizing popular plugins such as WooCommerce, Gravity Forms and Advanced Custom Fields
- Strong communication skills
The web/graphic designer will be responsible for creating high-quality, modern, and functional designs for a variety of industries and end-users.
- Well-versed in Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Ability to mockup up designs within page builders (Elementor/Divi)
- Ability to create custom graphics/illustrations as required
- Strong grasp of UI/UX and web design principles