For most business owners, a website is crucial to the way you do business.
Heck, your website might even be the only way you do business!
With all the demands on your time, wouldn’t it be great to know that your website is being cared for?
If you’ve never had your website hacked, consider yourself lucky
Unfortunately, a hacked website is more common than you might think. I keep hearing horror stores like these:
- A local real estate agent lost all five of her websites when her hosting server was completely erased.
- A fellow online entrepreneur saw her traffic plummet by more than 5,000 page views per day as Google removed her site after a hack.
I created these Care Plans to provide a low-cost way to protect your website. You’ll know that your site:
- Is up-to-date; no outdated code lying around for a hacker to take advantage of
- Is monitored; if your website is attacked, I’ll notify you ASAP
- Is backed up; if anything happens to your site, or if you just make a mistake while editing your content, I’ll have a backup at the ready
- Is supported; the Ultimate plan includes unlimited small WordPress tasks (30 minutes or less). You’ll have an expert developer on your side